Indonesian's Forum
Selamat Datang di INDONESIANFORUM

Hidup lebih indah bila dipenuhi dengan teman dan sahabat yg mengerti dan menerima diri kita apa adanya. Penuh ceria dan senda, mari bergabung di INDONESIAN FORUM

INDONESIAN FORUM sejak Oktober 2010, suatu free service forum online terbuka dan ajang ngobrol utk mencari sahabat, pacar, ato cari teman, atau sesuatu yg belum pernah anda jumpai

Indonesian Forum adalah forum untuk kepentingan bersama. Di sini anda dapat Men-Share ato Men-tanyakan sesuatu untuk dibahas. Anda juga bisa request sesuatu.....
Untuk bergabung anda bisa Klik bagian PENDAFTARAN

Salam Hangat,
INDONESIANFORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Indonesian's Forum
Selamat Datang di INDONESIANFORUM

Hidup lebih indah bila dipenuhi dengan teman dan sahabat yg mengerti dan menerima diri kita apa adanya. Penuh ceria dan senda, mari bergabung di INDONESIAN FORUM

INDONESIAN FORUM sejak Oktober 2010, suatu free service forum online terbuka dan ajang ngobrol utk mencari sahabat, pacar, ato cari teman, atau sesuatu yg belum pernah anda jumpai

Indonesian Forum adalah forum untuk kepentingan bersama. Di sini anda dapat Men-Share ato Men-tanyakan sesuatu untuk dibahas. Anda juga bisa request sesuatu.....
Untuk bergabung anda bisa Klik bagian PENDAFTARAN

Salam Hangat,
INDONESIANFORUM
Indonesian's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best Sony NEX-5N AVCHD MTS/M2TS to Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 Converter for Mac

Go down

Best Sony NEX-5N AVCHD MTS/M2TS to Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 Converter for Mac Empty Best Sony NEX-5N AVCHD MTS/M2TS to Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 Converter for Mac

Post by lydia870622 Tue Jul 03, 2012 3:23 pm

Source From: Brorsoft

Recently many Sony NEX-5N users asked me how to import Sony NEX-5N 1080p 60p AVCHD videos to Adobe Premiere for editing. One of them asked: I just got a Sony Nex 5N camera – it shoots 1080p 60p HD movies in AVCHD format. I really enjoy the full HD videos; however, when I drag and import the AVCHD files into Premiere CS5.5 timeline, they immediately need rendering, and the timeline becomes extremely sluggish for scan/scrub or when previews. Whenever the camera is moving, the movement is very jerky and also blurry during a span.

From the Sony NEX-5N user's question, we can learn he or she can't import Sony NEX-5N AVCHD to Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 for editing smoothly. Here we offer the easy solution for all the NEX-5N users who get frustrated in the trouble. As we know AVCHD is not the favorable format for all the non-linear editing software like Final Cut Pro, FCE, iMovie, including Adobe Premiere Pro.

You need to Google to download a top AVCHD Converter for Adobe Premiere to help you transcode Sony Nex 5n AVCHD to compatible format for Adobe Premiere without rendering. Here I take Brorsoft AVCHD MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac as an example. It is the best Mac AVCHD to Adobe Premiere Converter (as far as I know), which can easily and quickly convert Sony NEX-5N 1080/60p AVCHD to MOV for Adobe Premiere CS5.5 with best quality on Mac OS X and save your rendering time.

Step 1: Download and install the best Mac MTS Converter for Adobe Premiere and then launch the program to import Sony NEX-5N 1080p MTS/M2TS to it.
Tip: You can select the “Merge into one” box to merge multiple MTS/M2TS files for easy editing in Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5.

Step 2: Select the Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas> MOV (AVC)(*.mov) profile as the output format.
Tip: If you want a small file, you can choose Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas> MPEG-2(*.mpg) as the editable video format for Adobe Premiere Pro.

Step 3: Click the Settings icon to customize the video/audio settings. You’d better set the video frame rate as 30fps or 29.97fps, video size as 1920*1080 to keep the best video quality for your later editing.

Step 4: Click the Converter button; it will start the Sony NEX-5N AVCHD to Adobe Premiere Pro conversion immediately.

as
After the conversion, you can get the re-encoded videos for Adobe Premiere from the output folder effortlessly. Now, you are able to edit Sony NEX-5N AVCHD in Adobe Premiere Pro CS5.5 without rendering or any other problem.

Related guide:

Transcode Sony NEX-5N AVCHD 1080p MTS/M2TS to ProRes for FCP on Mac OS Lion

Convert/Transcode Sony NEX-5N AVCHD 1080p MTS files to AIC for FCE 4

Deinterlace Sony NEX-F3 1080/60i MTS video on Mac OS X

Best solution to importing Sony NEX-F3 AVCHD to iMovie on Mac

Convert Sony NEX-7 AVCHD 1080/60p MTS/M2TS to AIC for FCE

Import Sony Alpha NEX-5N AVCHD footages to FCP for editing On Mac

lydia870622
Diamond 3
Diamond 3

Point : 387

Kembali Ke Atas Go down