Indonesian's Forum
Selamat Datang di INDONESIANFORUM

Hidup lebih indah bila dipenuhi dengan teman dan sahabat yg mengerti dan menerima diri kita apa adanya. Penuh ceria dan senda, mari bergabung di INDONESIAN FORUM

INDONESIAN FORUM sejak Oktober 2010, suatu free service forum online terbuka dan ajang ngobrol utk mencari sahabat, pacar, ato cari teman, atau sesuatu yg belum pernah anda jumpai

Indonesian Forum adalah forum untuk kepentingan bersama. Di sini anda dapat Men-Share ato Men-tanyakan sesuatu untuk dibahas. Anda juga bisa request sesuatu.....
Untuk bergabung anda bisa Klik bagian PENDAFTARAN

Salam Hangat,
INDONESIANFORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Indonesian's Forum
Selamat Datang di INDONESIANFORUM

Hidup lebih indah bila dipenuhi dengan teman dan sahabat yg mengerti dan menerima diri kita apa adanya. Penuh ceria dan senda, mari bergabung di INDONESIAN FORUM

INDONESIAN FORUM sejak Oktober 2010, suatu free service forum online terbuka dan ajang ngobrol utk mencari sahabat, pacar, ato cari teman, atau sesuatu yg belum pernah anda jumpai

Indonesian Forum adalah forum untuk kepentingan bersama. Di sini anda dapat Men-Share ato Men-tanyakan sesuatu untuk dibahas. Anda juga bisa request sesuatu.....
Untuk bergabung anda bisa Klik bagian PENDAFTARAN

Salam Hangat,
INDONESIANFORUM
Indonesian's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sony HDR-XR260V AVCHD and iMovie on Mac-Editing Sony XR260V MTS/M2TS in iMovie Freely

Go down

Sony HDR-XR260V AVCHD and iMovie on Mac-Editing Sony XR260V MTS/M2TS in iMovie Freely  Empty Sony HDR-XR260V AVCHD and iMovie on Mac-Editing Sony XR260V MTS/M2TS in iMovie Freely

Post by lydia870622 Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:43 pm

Source From: Brorsoft

Today , in this article we will talk about how to convert Sony HDR-XR260V AVCHD MTS/M2TS to AIC MOV for iMovie with the best iMovie Mac MTS Converter. Below is an issue form a Sony HDR-XR260V user.

I have a Mac Book Pro with Snow Leopard and iMovie '11. I have a few camcorders that when I hook up to my MacBookPro and open up iMovie, no problem, the gear is recognized and I am immediately prompted to import video, but I have a new Sony HDR XR260V that is not recognized. The Mac recognizes that there is something plugged in because it labels it, "No Name" and when I unplug it, it warns to go to Applications and eject the camera first...BUT the AVCDH video file folder contents are grayed out and not import-able.... Is there any simple solution?

Why would this happen? Indeed, the trouble is caused by the incompatibility of AVCHD and iMovie on Mac. As we all know, the favorable format for iMovie is Apple Intermediate Code(AIC), So if you want to edit Sony HDR-XR260V AVCHD in iMovie on Mac OS X without any trouble, you need to transcode Sony XR260V AVCHD to AIC for iMovie editing. That means here a powerful iMovie Mac MTS Converter is necessary.

Fortunately, Brorsoft iMovie Mac MTS Converter can make it possible. This professional Mac AVCHD Converter enables you to batch convert AVCHD .mts/.m2ts files to iMovie on Mac OS X with the particular profile Apple Intermediate Code(AIC) MOV. By the way, the profile is also the friendly format for Final Cut Express. Now, follow the step-by-step easy solution.

Easy Solution: Smoothly Transcode/Convert Sony HDR-XR260V AVCHD to iMovie AIC .mov for Editing.

STEP 1:Download and install the AVCHD to AIC Converter on your Mac Book Pro. Launch the program and then add XR260V MTS/M2TS files to it.
Tip: If you wanna join MTS/M2TS files for editing in iMovie, please check the "Merge into one" box.

STEP 2: Click on Format > iMovie and Final Cut Express > Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC) (*.mov), which is the iMovie most compatible video format/codec. Afterwards, set the output folder as you like.

STEP 3: Click the “Settings” icon and you’d better set the video frame rate as 30fps, video size as 1920*1080 for editing Sony XR260V AVCHD in iMovie with best quality.

STEP 4: Click the “Convert” button; it will start the Sony HDR-XR260V MTS to AIC for iMovie conversion on Mac OS X immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.

When the conversion process shows in 100%, tap the Completed button and then get the AIC .mov video for iMoive form output folder. Now, it’s available for you to transfer and edit XR260V 60p AVCHD in iMoive freely.

Related guides:
Convert Sony HDR-XR260V AVCHD clips to FCP X
Convert Sony HDR-XR105E AVCHD to FCP for Edit
Editing Sony HDR-XR350V AVCHD in Final Cut
Edit Sony HDR-XR350V AVCHD in iMovie

lydia870622
Diamond 3
Diamond 3

Point : 387

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas