Indonesian's Forum
Selamat Datang di INDONESIANFORUM

Hidup lebih indah bila dipenuhi dengan teman dan sahabat yg mengerti dan menerima diri kita apa adanya. Penuh ceria dan senda, mari bergabung di INDONESIAN FORUM

INDONESIAN FORUM sejak Oktober 2010, suatu free service forum online terbuka dan ajang ngobrol utk mencari sahabat, pacar, ato cari teman, atau sesuatu yg belum pernah anda jumpai

Indonesian Forum adalah forum untuk kepentingan bersama. Di sini anda dapat Men-Share ato Men-tanyakan sesuatu untuk dibahas. Anda juga bisa request sesuatu.....
Untuk bergabung anda bisa Klik bagian PENDAFTARAN

Salam Hangat,
INDONESIANFORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Indonesian's Forum
Selamat Datang di INDONESIANFORUM

Hidup lebih indah bila dipenuhi dengan teman dan sahabat yg mengerti dan menerima diri kita apa adanya. Penuh ceria dan senda, mari bergabung di INDONESIAN FORUM

INDONESIAN FORUM sejak Oktober 2010, suatu free service forum online terbuka dan ajang ngobrol utk mencari sahabat, pacar, ato cari teman, atau sesuatu yg belum pernah anda jumpai

Indonesian Forum adalah forum untuk kepentingan bersama. Di sini anda dapat Men-Share ato Men-tanyakan sesuatu untuk dibahas. Anda juga bisa request sesuatu.....
Untuk bergabung anda bisa Klik bagian PENDAFTARAN

Salam Hangat,
INDONESIANFORUM
Indonesian's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fixed - No Audio from .MTS files in Adobe Premiere Pro

Go down

Fixed - No Audio from .MTS files in Adobe Premiere Pro  Empty Fixed - No Audio from .MTS files in Adobe Premiere Pro

Post by vivian058 Thu Jan 08, 2015 9:52 am

Are you still suffering no audio problem when loading Sony HDR-PJ430V mts in Premiere Pro CC? In this article, we will give you the best solution to import and edit PJ430V AVCHD MTS files in PPro CC without problems. 

I've had Sony HDR-PJ430V camcorder for about 2 weeks now. It does its primary job (recording videos) outstandingly and i can highly recommend this product if your primary concern is video capabilities. While it has some flaws that annoy me, if I drop a .mts file from my sony camera into Premiere Pro CC, it shows video but no sound? If I drop it into CS5.5 the sound works. I don't know why it happens.

Fixed - No Audio from .MTS files in Adobe Premiere Pro  Convert-mts-to-use-in-premiere-pro

People who are using MTS files with Adobe Premiere Pro(especially CC7) often have the similar problems Premiere Pro missing audio tracks for .MTS files. As far as I know, there are 3 ways that might help you resolve your work- Premiere Pro CC, Sony HDR-PJ430V MTS files, metadata and no audio:

• 1. Install an earlier version of premiere pro like 4 – 5 depending what version fits what you do……(DO NOT UPDATE!!!)

[*][*]
In terms of the third method, we have made some searches ,and found that the Adobe Premiere Pro CC can edit the file formats of .mpeg2, .mov, etc. So, converting Sony HDR-PJ430V MTS file to MPEG-2 for Adobe Premiere Pro CC editing is a best choice. 

Steps to convert Sony HDR-PJ430V MTS videos to Premiere Pro CC acceptable format for correctly importing

Here we recommend the easy-to-use yet professional application Pavtube MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac. Just download it and follow the simple steps below to transcode Sony HDR-PJ430V MTS for Premiere Pro CC editable format. With it, you can also convert any video shooting with AVCHD camcorders to popular video format like MKV, M4V, MOV, AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, etc. The conversion is easy to handle and only with a few simple clicks, you can finish the conversion without facing any glitches. 

See also: Top 5 MTS/M2TS Converter for Mac Reviewed

1. Import Sony HDR-PJ430V MTS to the converter 
Run the MTS to Premiere Pro CC Converter and click the Add Video or Add from folder button to import the MTS videos from HDR-PJ430V to be converted. The converter supports converting multiple files at a time.

Fixed - No Audio from .MTS files in Adobe Premiere Pro  Mts-to-premiere-converter

2. Choose MPEG-2 as the output format
Click "Format" drop-down bar to select a proper video format. To edit Sony HDR-PJ430V AVCHD videos in Premiere Pro CC, then HD Video > MPEG-2 HD Video(*.mpg) or Adobe Premiere/Sony Vegas > MPEG-2 (*.mpg) is the suitable one.

Fixed - No Audio from .MTS files in Adobe Premiere Pro  Premiere-pro-cc-mpeg-format

Note: you can also solve AVCHD importing Problem into FCP by selecting FCP native format: "Final Cut Pro > Apple Prores 422 (*.mov)"

Step 3. Start Sony HDR-PJ430V MTS conversion with a click

Hit the big Convert button and the conversion from Sony HDR-PJ430V MTS to Premiere Pro CC will begin immediately.

Tips & Tricks:
1. Adjust audio and video settings
The Mac MTS to Premiere Pro Converter enables users to adjust audio and video settings before transcoding Sony HDR-PJ430V AVCHD files to MPEG-2. Click "Settings" button, then you will enter the following interface, on which you are allowed to customize size, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate, and audio channel to your required ones.

2. Basic video editing (optional) 
This Mac MTS/M2TS Converter has a built-in video editor, so you can touch up the video with basic video editing functions. The supported video editing operations are: Trimming, cropping, appending artistic visual effects, adding watermarks and embed subtitles to the videos. And you can also deinterlace Sony 1080i AVCHD via ticking the Deinterlacing” box in the Video Editor interface. Just note that this step is skippable if you want to keep the original video effects. 

Fixed - No Audio from .MTS files in Adobe Premiere Pro  Deinterlace

After the conversion is complete, get the resulted files via clicking the Open button and then you can transfer and import Sony HDR-PJ430V MTS to Premiere Pro CC for further editing without any hassle. 

Forher guides about different editing tools, you can check the paper listed below.

[*][*][*][*][*][*]
source: http://videostepconvertmap.blogspot.jp/2015/01/solve-sony-hdr-pj430v-mts-files-in.html

vivian058
Mayor 1 Grade 2
Mayor 1 Grade 2

Point : 677

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas