Indonesian's Forum
Selamat Datang di INDONESIANFORUM

Hidup lebih indah bila dipenuhi dengan teman dan sahabat yg mengerti dan menerima diri kita apa adanya. Penuh ceria dan senda, mari bergabung di INDONESIAN FORUM

INDONESIAN FORUM sejak Oktober 2010, suatu free service forum online terbuka dan ajang ngobrol utk mencari sahabat, pacar, ato cari teman, atau sesuatu yg belum pernah anda jumpai

Indonesian Forum adalah forum untuk kepentingan bersama. Di sini anda dapat Men-Share ato Men-tanyakan sesuatu untuk dibahas. Anda juga bisa request sesuatu.....
Untuk bergabung anda bisa Klik bagian PENDAFTARAN

Salam Hangat,
INDONESIANFORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Indonesian's Forum
Selamat Datang di INDONESIANFORUM

Hidup lebih indah bila dipenuhi dengan teman dan sahabat yg mengerti dan menerima diri kita apa adanya. Penuh ceria dan senda, mari bergabung di INDONESIAN FORUM

INDONESIAN FORUM sejak Oktober 2010, suatu free service forum online terbuka dan ajang ngobrol utk mencari sahabat, pacar, ato cari teman, atau sesuatu yg belum pernah anda jumpai

Indonesian Forum adalah forum untuk kepentingan bersama. Di sini anda dapat Men-Share ato Men-tanyakan sesuatu untuk dibahas. Anda juga bisa request sesuatu.....
Untuk bergabung anda bisa Klik bagian PENDAFTARAN

Salam Hangat,
INDONESIANFORUM
Indonesian's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Canon MXF to iMovie Converter-Convert/Import Canon XF305 MXF to iMovie on Mac

Go down

Canon MXF to iMovie Converter-Convert/Import Canon XF305 MXF to iMovie on Mac  Empty Canon MXF to iMovie Converter-Convert/Import Canon XF305 MXF to iMovie on Mac

Post by lydia870622 Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:16 pm

Source From: Brorsoft

The Canon XF305, encodes MPEG-2 video with 4:2:2 colour sampling at a maximum bitrate of 50 megabits per second. The camcorders can handle a variety of resolutions and frame rates, most notably a maximum of 1080/60i/30p/24p and 720/60p/30p/24p — which will no doubt be 1080/50i/25p/24p and 720/50p/25p/24p for PAL regions. The files use MXF wrappers for software compatibility.

As we all know, iMovie is the free and useful part of the Apple Mac iLife, you can use it to edit your movie or camcorder video which is shot by yourself. It supports video files like MPEG2, DV, HDV, QuickTime Movie and MPEG4 but no Canon XF .mxf files. I think as a Canon prosfessional camcorder owner, you must collected lots of MXF recordings. So, today , in this article, we will talk about how to edit XF305 Canon 1080i MXF in iMovie on Mac?

To import Canon XF305 MXF to iMovie for editing, you need to convert XF305 MXF to iMovie compatible video format firstly. Here Brorsoft Canon XF305 to iMovie Converter is highly recommended for you to convert MXF to AIC(Apple InterMediate Codec) codec MOV for iMovie on Mac.

Next, let's see the simple steps listed below to complete the coversion task for Canon XF305 together. Thus we can get the converted XF305 MXF to iMovie for editing smoothly without any trouble.

Step 1: Connect Canon XF305 to your computer and launch the Mac MXF video converter to import 1080p MXF recordings to it.
Tips:
a. Video and Audio are separate when it comes to MXF, but you do not need drop the Audio folder when loading .mxf files to the Canon MXF Converter, as the software will detect and find audio for corresponding video clips automatically.
b. If you wanna merge several MXF footages into one video, apply the “Merge into one” feature.

Step 2: Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to iMovie and Final Cut Express > Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC) (*.mov), the best video format for iMovie. Afterwards, you can set the output folder.

(Optional) Step 3: Click the “Settings” icon to customize the audio/video settings for iMovie. You’d better set the video frame rate as 30fps, video size as 1920*1080 to keep the best quality for editing in iMovie. (For original 50i/25p MXF video, frame rate should be in 25fps.)
Note: Before start the conversion, you’d better to deinterlace XF305 1080i MXF files first.

Step 4: Click the “Convert” button; it will start the conversion from Canon XF305 MXF to AIC MOV for iMovie on Mac immediately.

Tip:
This professional Canon MXF to iMovie Converter can also help you to convert Canon XF305 to Final Cut Pro on Mac effortlessly.

Continue Reading:
Deinterlace and Convert Canon XF305/300/105 1080i MXF to FCP 7

Join/Display Canon XF300/XF305 raw MXF files to PS3

Convert Canon EOS Rebel T4i (EOS 650D) H.264 MOV to AIC for iMovie on Mac OS X

lydia870622
Diamond 3
Diamond 3

Point : 387

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas

Permissions in this forum:
Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik