Indonesian's Forum
Selamat Datang di INDONESIANFORUM

Hidup lebih indah bila dipenuhi dengan teman dan sahabat yg mengerti dan menerima diri kita apa adanya. Penuh ceria dan senda, mari bergabung di INDONESIAN FORUM

INDONESIAN FORUM sejak Oktober 2010, suatu free service forum online terbuka dan ajang ngobrol utk mencari sahabat, pacar, ato cari teman, atau sesuatu yg belum pernah anda jumpai

Indonesian Forum adalah forum untuk kepentingan bersama. Di sini anda dapat Men-Share ato Men-tanyakan sesuatu untuk dibahas. Anda juga bisa request sesuatu.....
Untuk bergabung anda bisa Klik bagian PENDAFTARAN

Salam Hangat,
INDONESIANFORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Indonesian's Forum
Selamat Datang di INDONESIANFORUM

Hidup lebih indah bila dipenuhi dengan teman dan sahabat yg mengerti dan menerima diri kita apa adanya. Penuh ceria dan senda, mari bergabung di INDONESIAN FORUM

INDONESIAN FORUM sejak Oktober 2010, suatu free service forum online terbuka dan ajang ngobrol utk mencari sahabat, pacar, ato cari teman, atau sesuatu yg belum pernah anda jumpai

Indonesian Forum adalah forum untuk kepentingan bersama. Di sini anda dapat Men-Share ato Men-tanyakan sesuatu untuk dibahas. Anda juga bisa request sesuatu.....
Untuk bergabung anda bisa Klik bagian PENDAFTARAN

Salam Hangat,
INDONESIANFORUM
Indonesian's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Transcode Canon Vixia HF S10/S100 AVCHD video to AIC for editing FCE 4

Go down

Transcode Canon Vixia HF S10/S100 AVCHD video to AIC for editing FCE 4  Empty Transcode Canon Vixia HF S10/S100 AVCHD video to AIC for editing FCE 4

Post by lydia870622 Mon Aug 06, 2012 3:38 pm

Source From: Brorsoft

Final Cut Express is a discontinued video editing software created by Apple Inc. It is the consumer version of Final Cut Pro and is designed for advanced editing of digital video as well as high-definition video, which is used by many amateur and professional videographers. Final Cut Express is considered a step above iMovie in terms of capabilities, but a step underneath Final Cut Pro and its suite of applications. As of June 21, 2011, FCE is discontinued, in favor of Final Cut Pro X. But many people are using FCE and they often meet some troubles about importing and editing to FCE.

Hello I have tried and searched the web for 3 hours trying to get my NEW canon Hf s10 AVCHD camcorder to import video to my newly purchased Final Cut Express 4. Here is the problem! When I go to log and transfer the camera and the clips show up. But when I add a clip to queue, it says transferring clip for about 5 seconds and then says idle. When I click on the queued clip a red stop sign appears with a ! in it. I have had no luck. I don't know what to do. All I want to do is edit video in FCE.

We found the post from the Apple Support forum, and noticed that there are quite a few Canon Vixia HF S10 users met the similar trouble in importing Canon Vixia HF S10 AVCHD to FCE 4. Here we’d like to offer the easy solution to help Canon Vixia HF S10/S100 users out.

Canon Vixia HF S10/S100 packs excellent video quality and performance that helps you record 1,920×1,080 60i video using in AVCHD. What's more, it allows you to record at up to 24Mbps, the highest bit rate in AVCHD format, for the highest quality image. While, as we know, AVCHD is not the favorable format for Final Cut Express, some users have applied the Log and Transfer, a background converter, but it cannot solve the problem all the time, just like the above user encountered.

So, how to get Canon Vixia HF S10 AVCHD to work with FCE 4? Well, this professional and easy-to-use Canon AVCHD to FCE Converter will be the solution. It is professional in transcoding AVCHD files to Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC), the most compatible format for Final Cut Express on Mac OS X without quality loss and any out-of-sync problem.

STEP 1: Download and install the Mac MTS/M2TS Converter for FCE on your Apple computer and then launch the program to add Canon HF S10 MTS/M2TS videos to it.
Tip: If you wanna join MTS/M2TS files for easier editing in Final Cut Express 4, please check the "Merge into one" box.

STEP 2: Click on Format > iMovie and Final Cut Express > Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC) (*.mov), the FCE native support format. Afterwards, set the output folder as you like.

STEP 3: Click the “Settings” icon and you’d better set the video frame rate as 30fps, video size as 1920*1080 for Canon AVCHD video further editing with the best frame rate setting.

STEP 4: Click the “Convert” button; this top AVCHD to AIC MOV Converter will convert Canon HF S10/S100 mts to AIC MOV for FCE 4 on Mac OS X immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.

After the conversion, you can get the output for FCE 4 freely. Now, you can bring the converted AVCHD video to FCE 4 for editing on Mac smoothly without any trouble.

Related guides:

Import Canon VIXIA HF G10 AVCHD to FCP

Copy Canon VIXIA HF G10 1080p MTS to Sony Vegas

Import Canon Vixia HF S10 AVCHD to Adobe Premiere Pro on Mac

lydia870622
Diamond 3
Diamond 3

Point : 387

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas