Indonesian's Forum
Selamat Datang di INDONESIANFORUM

Hidup lebih indah bila dipenuhi dengan teman dan sahabat yg mengerti dan menerima diri kita apa adanya. Penuh ceria dan senda, mari bergabung di INDONESIAN FORUM

INDONESIAN FORUM sejak Oktober 2010, suatu free service forum online terbuka dan ajang ngobrol utk mencari sahabat, pacar, ato cari teman, atau sesuatu yg belum pernah anda jumpai

Indonesian Forum adalah forum untuk kepentingan bersama. Di sini anda dapat Men-Share ato Men-tanyakan sesuatu untuk dibahas. Anda juga bisa request sesuatu.....
Untuk bergabung anda bisa Klik bagian PENDAFTARAN

Salam Hangat,
INDONESIANFORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Indonesian's Forum
Selamat Datang di INDONESIANFORUM

Hidup lebih indah bila dipenuhi dengan teman dan sahabat yg mengerti dan menerima diri kita apa adanya. Penuh ceria dan senda, mari bergabung di INDONESIAN FORUM

INDONESIAN FORUM sejak Oktober 2010, suatu free service forum online terbuka dan ajang ngobrol utk mencari sahabat, pacar, ato cari teman, atau sesuatu yg belum pernah anda jumpai

Indonesian Forum adalah forum untuk kepentingan bersama. Di sini anda dapat Men-Share ato Men-tanyakan sesuatu untuk dibahas. Anda juga bisa request sesuatu.....
Untuk bergabung anda bisa Klik bagian PENDAFTARAN

Salam Hangat,
INDONESIANFORUM
Indonesian's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to convert Panasonic HDC-TM90 AVCHD to Vimeo HD video?

Go down

How to convert Panasonic HDC-TM90 AVCHD to Vimeo HD video?  Empty How to convert Panasonic HDC-TM90 AVCHD to Vimeo HD video?

Post by tutubebe99 Thu Mar 01, 2012 1:00 pm

How to convert Panasonic HDC-TM90 AVCHD to Vimeo HD video?

“I just got my new Panasonic HDC-TM90 camcoder which shoots in AVCHD. I love the camera, and it’s really nice to get the high-definition image quality with 1080/60p mode. On to my question. Anybody know what I need to do to get my AVCHD videos converted into a format Vimeo will like? Using the included software, I saved a couple of my AVCHD clips to MPEG2 and uploaded them. The results were unsatisfied. The video hangs and gets all jagged. Can anybody help me with getting the great results I see on my TV onto Vimeo?”

Similar questions are frequently asked by Vimeo users that wana upload AVCHD contents. Could uploading be a problem? Not at all. Because the Vimeo now supports AVCHD and lets you upload footage in HD up to 1080p. But still 720p is preferred for Vimeo HD- for the time being very few computers have 1920x1080 monitors and 720p will load about twice as fast.
In order to take advantage of HD and save time, you’re suggested to resize the 1080p .mts/.m2ts videos into 720p and compress your video down from phenomenally high quality to just amazingly high quality. Get a Video Converter and convert/compress your AVCHD contents into standard Vimeo HD format.

The best settings for Vimeo HD 720p transcoding
Video Codec- H.264
Video Size/Resolution- 1280×720
Video Bitrate- 5000 kbps
Frame Rate- 30fps
Audio Codec- AAC
Audio Bitrate- 320kbps
Audio Channels- stereo

A short guide customizing/converting Panasonic HDC-TM90 AVCHD .mts to Vimeo HD video with best settings:
Required software- Pavtube AVCHD Video Converter ($35)
Windows Version
Mac Version

Step 1. Run the AVCHD to Vimeo HD video Converter, drag and drop AVCHD .mts to the software.

Step 2. Click on “Format” bar and Choose “H.264 HD Video (*.mp4)” as output format with Pavtube HDC-TM90 AVCHD to Vimeo Converter

Step 3. Click “Settings” and set audio and video parameters following the above-mentioned best settings and click “OK” to confirm.

tutubebe99
Tengkorak
Tengkorak

Point : 51

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas