Indonesian's Forum
Selamat Datang di INDONESIANFORUM

Hidup lebih indah bila dipenuhi dengan teman dan sahabat yg mengerti dan menerima diri kita apa adanya. Penuh ceria dan senda, mari bergabung di INDONESIAN FORUM

INDONESIAN FORUM sejak Oktober 2010, suatu free service forum online terbuka dan ajang ngobrol utk mencari sahabat, pacar, ato cari teman, atau sesuatu yg belum pernah anda jumpai

Indonesian Forum adalah forum untuk kepentingan bersama. Di sini anda dapat Men-Share ato Men-tanyakan sesuatu untuk dibahas. Anda juga bisa request sesuatu.....
Untuk bergabung anda bisa Klik bagian PENDAFTARAN

Salam Hangat,
INDONESIANFORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Indonesian's Forum
Selamat Datang di INDONESIANFORUM

Hidup lebih indah bila dipenuhi dengan teman dan sahabat yg mengerti dan menerima diri kita apa adanya. Penuh ceria dan senda, mari bergabung di INDONESIAN FORUM

INDONESIAN FORUM sejak Oktober 2010, suatu free service forum online terbuka dan ajang ngobrol utk mencari sahabat, pacar, ato cari teman, atau sesuatu yg belum pernah anda jumpai

Indonesian Forum adalah forum untuk kepentingan bersama. Di sini anda dapat Men-Share ato Men-tanyakan sesuatu untuk dibahas. Anda juga bisa request sesuatu.....
Untuk bergabung anda bisa Klik bagian PENDAFTARAN

Salam Hangat,
INDONESIANFORUM
Indonesian's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Add AVCHD/MTS/M2TS/MOD/TOD movies to PS Vita with Best Video Quality

Go down

Add AVCHD/MTS/M2TS/MOD/TOD movies to PS Vita with Best Video Quality  Empty Add AVCHD/MTS/M2TS/MOD/TOD movies to PS Vita with Best Video Quality

Post by lydia870622 Mon May 07, 2012 8:31 am

Transcode AVCHD,MTS,M2TS,MOD,TOD recordings to PS Vita

It is said, millions of Sony PlayStation Vita have been sold. As a PS Vita user, I like playing games, movies on my Vita very much. Maybe you also have got this exciting PS Vita, but do you have encountered some problems when you want to transfer and play HD AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, MOD, TOD videos on PS Vita during the tourist season from your camcorders?

PS Vita formats:
- Music: MP3 MPEG-1,2 Audio Layer 3, MP4 (MPEG-4 AAC), WAVE (Linear PCM)
- Video: MPEG-4 Simple Profile (AAC, Maximum 320 x 240 pixels), H.264,MPEG-4 AVC Hi,Main,Baseline Profile (AAC, Maximum 720p)
- Photo: JPEG (Exif 2.2.1), TIFF, BMP, GIF, PNG

As we know, most AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, MOD, TOD files are recorded by cameras and camcorders, these videos are not compatible with PS Vita and other android devices derectly, such as smartphones and tablets. It means you have to convert AVCHD,MTS,M2TS,MOD,TOD to PS Vita a playable video format firstly. In this page, I will share my best solution about copying and transcoding cameras and camcorders recordings to PS Vita.

Guide: Tips and Tricks for converting AVCHD, MTS, M2TS, MOD, TOD videos to PS Vita in high quality

Step 1: Install and run the best Video Recodings to PS Vita Converter ( or PS Vita Video Converter for Mac ). Click the button “File” to add AVCHD,MTS,M2TS,MOD,TOD video files to the best PS Vita Video Converter. If it is necessary, you can double click the each file to have a preview.
Tip: If you have several video files, and wanna combine,merge AVCHD,MTS,M2TS,MOD,TOD video files for PS Vita, you just need to tick off the “Merge into one” box.

Step 2: Click on the dropdown menu of “Format” and then move your pointer to “Common Video”, under the sublist, “H.264 Video(*.mp4)”, “MPEG-4 Movie(*.mp4)”, are compatible format to copy AVCHD,MTS,M2TS,MOD,TOD video files to PS Vita with smooth playback. Or you can move your pointer to “PSP,P3S”, from the sublist, like “PSP Video MPEG-4(*.mp4)”, “PSP-PSP MPEG-4 Video(*.mp4), etc are also the friendly formats for PS Vita. And then you can set the output folder for PS Vita.

Step 3: Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You can set the Video Size (pix) as 960*544. The resolution 960*544 is recommended here according to PS Vita’s resolution. Thus, you can watch recording videos on PS Vita in full screen.

Step 4: Click the “Convert” button; it will start the fast AVCHD,MTS,M2TS,MOD,TOD recording files to MP4 for PS Vita conversion immediately with CUDA,AMD technologies support. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.

Once the conversion is done, you ill be able to get the output files for PS Vita via clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Afterwards, you can add AVCHD,MTS,M2TS,MOD,TOD movies to PS Vita for enjoying with best video quality freely.

Dear friends:
For some reason , we can not show you the links at this article as the rules in this forum, Please google search brorsoft website for more information that you required ,your satisfaction is my great honor ,also ,I am very appreciate for you to take time out of you busy schedule to browse my article ,wish you happy everyday !
Resource from: Brorsoft

lydia870622
Diamond 3
Diamond 3

Point : 387

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas