Indonesian's Forum
Selamat Datang di INDONESIANFORUM

Hidup lebih indah bila dipenuhi dengan teman dan sahabat yg mengerti dan menerima diri kita apa adanya. Penuh ceria dan senda, mari bergabung di INDONESIAN FORUM

INDONESIAN FORUM sejak Oktober 2010, suatu free service forum online terbuka dan ajang ngobrol utk mencari sahabat, pacar, ato cari teman, atau sesuatu yg belum pernah anda jumpai

Indonesian Forum adalah forum untuk kepentingan bersama. Di sini anda dapat Men-Share ato Men-tanyakan sesuatu untuk dibahas. Anda juga bisa request sesuatu.....
Untuk bergabung anda bisa Klik bagian PENDAFTARAN

Salam Hangat,
INDONESIANFORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Indonesian's Forum
Selamat Datang di INDONESIANFORUM

Hidup lebih indah bila dipenuhi dengan teman dan sahabat yg mengerti dan menerima diri kita apa adanya. Penuh ceria dan senda, mari bergabung di INDONESIAN FORUM

INDONESIAN FORUM sejak Oktober 2010, suatu free service forum online terbuka dan ajang ngobrol utk mencari sahabat, pacar, ato cari teman, atau sesuatu yg belum pernah anda jumpai

Indonesian Forum adalah forum untuk kepentingan bersama. Di sini anda dapat Men-Share ato Men-tanyakan sesuatu untuk dibahas. Anda juga bisa request sesuatu.....
Untuk bergabung anda bisa Klik bagian PENDAFTARAN

Salam Hangat,
INDONESIANFORUM
Indonesian's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deinterlace/Transcode Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX20 1080/60i AVCHD to FCP X on Mac

Go down

Deinterlace/Transcode Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX20 1080/60i AVCHD to FCP X on Mac  Empty Deinterlace/Transcode Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX20 1080/60i AVCHD to FCP X on Mac

Post by lydia870622 Wed May 09, 2012 3:20 pm

Are you the latest waterproof camera- Sony DSC-TX20 users or planning to get one? I found some reviews, tips, tricks about it, hope give you a help.

Key Specs:

User Reviews:

Pros: The Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX20 is a slick, small rugged ultracompact that is fast to focus and shoot, and has plenty of fun shooting options for those looking to do more than just take pictures.

Cons: The TX20's photo quality is disappointing compared with nonrugged Sony Cyber-shots, and its design is almost too small and slippery to use in water. Besides, the full HD 1920 x1080 at 60fps interlaced AVCHD files generated from DSC-TX20 are unreadable by all major video editing and burning software.

User Tips:

1. What’s the difference between optical and digital zoom?

Like megapixels, manufacturers frequently throw around big numbers relating to digital zoom. Like megapixels, you should ignore them. Optical zoom uses real optics to get you closer to your subject, while digital zoom merely takes the same amount of pixels you would have in a standard shot and blows them up to fill the frame.

2. How to tranfer and import DSC-TX20 1080,60i AVCHD to FCP X for editing in high vdeo quality on Mac?

In fact, we cannot ingest DSC-TX20 1080,60i AVCHD derectly due to the AVCHD format is not perfectly compatible for Final Cut Pro. And we find Apple ProRes is codec natively supported by FCP. It means you need transcode Cyber-shot DSC-TX20 AVCHD recordings to ProRes for FCP X on Mac OS. Bellow is the steps for fast Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX20 to FCP X covnersion, you can follow it.

Step 1: Connect the Sony DSC-TX20 to Mac via USB. Install the run the best Mac AVCHD to FCP X Converter software and then click the adding button to import your 1080,60i MTS files to it from AVCHD > BDMV > STREAM .

Step 2: Click on the “Format” and get the dropdown menu, then move your pointer to “Final Cut Pro”; the Apple PreRes 422(HQ) is the best choice if you give the priority to the quality of the converted videos. Then set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.

Step 3: Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You’d better set the video frame rate as 30fps, video size as 1920*1080 to keep the best quality for putting,copying DSC-TX20 MTS,M2TS to FCP X.

Note: Before start the conversion, you’d better deinterlace Sony DSC-TX20 1080,60i files for FCP X on Mac first.
Click Edit and you will go to the Video Editor. Then click Effect and select "deinterlacing".

Step 4: Click the “Convert” button; it will start the DSC-TX20 60i .mts to FCP X converting on Mac immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.

After the Mac AVCHD to Apple ProRes for FCP X conversion, you will be able to get the output files for FCP X by clicking on “Open” button effortlessly. Now you can easily transfer and edit Sony DSC-TX20 MTS files in FCP X without any trouble keeping original quality.

Related Guides:

Deinterlace and Ingest Sony HDR-CX190 AVCHD 1080,60i files to FCP without Log and Transfer

Convert,Merge Sony HDR-XR260V 1080,60p AVCHD clips MTS,M2TS to FCP X for editing

Convert Sony NEX-VG20 1080,60p AVCHD to Apple ProRes for FCP X editing

lydia870622
Diamond 3
Diamond 3

Point : 387

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas