Indonesian's Forum
Selamat Datang di INDONESIANFORUM

Hidup lebih indah bila dipenuhi dengan teman dan sahabat yg mengerti dan menerima diri kita apa adanya. Penuh ceria dan senda, mari bergabung di INDONESIAN FORUM

INDONESIAN FORUM sejak Oktober 2010, suatu free service forum online terbuka dan ajang ngobrol utk mencari sahabat, pacar, ato cari teman, atau sesuatu yg belum pernah anda jumpai

Indonesian Forum adalah forum untuk kepentingan bersama. Di sini anda dapat Men-Share ato Men-tanyakan sesuatu untuk dibahas. Anda juga bisa request sesuatu.....
Untuk bergabung anda bisa Klik bagian PENDAFTARAN

Salam Hangat,
INDONESIANFORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Indonesian's Forum
Selamat Datang di INDONESIANFORUM

Hidup lebih indah bila dipenuhi dengan teman dan sahabat yg mengerti dan menerima diri kita apa adanya. Penuh ceria dan senda, mari bergabung di INDONESIAN FORUM

INDONESIAN FORUM sejak Oktober 2010, suatu free service forum online terbuka dan ajang ngobrol utk mencari sahabat, pacar, ato cari teman, atau sesuatu yg belum pernah anda jumpai

Indonesian Forum adalah forum untuk kepentingan bersama. Di sini anda dapat Men-Share ato Men-tanyakan sesuatu untuk dibahas. Anda juga bisa request sesuatu.....
Untuk bergabung anda bisa Klik bagian PENDAFTARAN

Salam Hangat,
INDONESIANFORUM
Indonesian's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Best MTS Converter for Mac- Make Panasonic DMC-FZ150 MTS editable in iMovie

Go down

Best MTS Converter for Mac- Make Panasonic DMC-FZ150 MTS editable in iMovie  Empty Best MTS Converter for Mac- Make Panasonic DMC-FZ150 MTS editable in iMovie

Post by lydia870622 Mon May 14, 2012 3:17 pm

I've had my Panasonic DMC-FZ150 for a few weeks now and I wanna import DMC-FZ150 1080,60p AVCHD clips to iMovie for editing to make a teaching video, but the iMovie frustratingly doesn’t recognize the 60p AVCHD file. Any idea?

From above, do you also meet the similar trouble? As a matter of fact, the AVCHD format is not a perfectly editable format for non-linear video editing software like iMovie, FCP, FCE, Adobe Premiere, etc. As we know, iMovie's favourite format is AIC .mov, we can convert DMC-FZ150 1080,60p AVCHD to AIC .mov for iMovie on Mac OS X firstly, which makes AVCHD editable in iMovie.

Thus, the best AVCHD to iMoive Converter to help you transcode Panasonic DMC-FZ150 1080,60p AVCHD(.MTS) files to iMoive which is the particular editing format for iMoive. Bellow are the easy steps for you.

Step 1: Connect your Panasonic DMC-FZ150 to your computer with USB2.0. Launch the best Mac MTS,M2TS Converter for iMovie and then click the adding button to import your 1080,60p AVCHD files to it.
Tip: If you wanna join multiple AVCHD files for iMovie, you can select the “Merge into one” box.

Step2: Click on the “Format” and you will get a dropdown menu. Move your pointer to iMovie and Final Cut Express > Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC) (*.mov). The Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC) is the compatible format for editing DMC-FZ150 1080,60p MTS in iMovie on Mac. Then set the output folder by clicking “Browse” icon as you need.

Step 3: Click the “Settings” icon and you will go into a new interface named “Profile Settings”. You’d better set the video frame rate as 30fps, video size as 1920*1080 and keep 5.1 channels to keep the best quality for editing MTS,M2TS in iMovie.

Step 4: Click the “Convert” button; it will convert DMC-FZ150 MTS to AIC .mov for iMovie on Mac immediately. You can find the process in the “Conversion” interface.

When the conversion is done, you will be able to get the output files for iMovie by clicking on “Import” button effortlessly. Now you can easily transfer and edit Panasonic DMC-FZ150 1080,60p footages in iMoive for further editing with least quality loss without any trouble.

Relate guide:

MTS Converter Mac- Convert Panasonic Lumix GH2 AVCHD video to iMovie on Mac

Convert HDR-CX260V,B 1080,60p AVCHD to AIC MOV for iMovie on Mac

Convert Sony NEX-VG20 1080,60p AVCHD to Apple ProRes for FCP X editing

Dear friends:
For some reason , we can not show you the links at this article as the rules in this forum, Please google search brorsoft website for more information that you required ,your satisfaction is my great honor ,also ,I am very appreciate for you to take time out of you busy schedule to browse my article ,wish you happy everyday !
Resource from: Brorsoft

lydia870622
Diamond 3
Diamond 3

Point : 387

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas