Indonesian's Forum
Selamat Datang di INDONESIANFORUM

Hidup lebih indah bila dipenuhi dengan teman dan sahabat yg mengerti dan menerima diri kita apa adanya. Penuh ceria dan senda, mari bergabung di INDONESIAN FORUM

INDONESIAN FORUM sejak Oktober 2010, suatu free service forum online terbuka dan ajang ngobrol utk mencari sahabat, pacar, ato cari teman, atau sesuatu yg belum pernah anda jumpai

Indonesian Forum adalah forum untuk kepentingan bersama. Di sini anda dapat Men-Share ato Men-tanyakan sesuatu untuk dibahas. Anda juga bisa request sesuatu.....
Untuk bergabung anda bisa Klik bagian PENDAFTARAN

Salam Hangat,
INDONESIANFORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Indonesian's Forum
Selamat Datang di INDONESIANFORUM

Hidup lebih indah bila dipenuhi dengan teman dan sahabat yg mengerti dan menerima diri kita apa adanya. Penuh ceria dan senda, mari bergabung di INDONESIAN FORUM

INDONESIAN FORUM sejak Oktober 2010, suatu free service forum online terbuka dan ajang ngobrol utk mencari sahabat, pacar, ato cari teman, atau sesuatu yg belum pernah anda jumpai

Indonesian Forum adalah forum untuk kepentingan bersama. Di sini anda dapat Men-Share ato Men-tanyakan sesuatu untuk dibahas. Anda juga bisa request sesuatu.....
Untuk bergabung anda bisa Klik bagian PENDAFTARAN

Salam Hangat,
INDONESIANFORUM
Indonesian's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mac Solutions for Converting Blu-ray Movies to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 with Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper

Go down

Mac Solutions for Converting Blu-ray Movies to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 with Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper  Empty Mac Solutions for Converting Blu-ray Movies to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 with Brorsoft Blu-ray Ripper

Post by lydia870622 Mon Jun 04, 2012 4:11 pm

Have you fully understanding Samsung GALAXY Tab 2 (10.1) ?
Samsung GALAXY Tab 2 (10.1) opens up tablet experience, bringing a new level of interactivity and multimedia sharing to entire family. It gives you a better experience for work and play. Slim and lightweight, Tab 2 (10.1) is a smart, accessible tablet that everyone will love.

Nowdays, Blu-ray movies become more and more popular. We really love it very much. I have collect lots of Blu-ray movies. And I wanna to copy them to my GALAXY Tab 2 10.1, but , you know that Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 can not play blu-ray discs directly. So I google searched how to rip 1080p Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 MP4 video with subtitles on Mac OS X , then I find a chapter which provide the solutions for watching DVD movies on Galaxy Tab 2. it is extremely help me a lot. Now, in I share with everbody here. Wish you will have a pleasant experience!

Which we need is a third party conversion software. Here I recommend Brorsoft for you ! How to use it?
We need make preparation first , please go to download and install the Brorsoft Mac Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Converter on your Mac OS X.

(===>This button means the free-trial version for you to try.)

Then go for below steps to rip 1080p Blu-ray to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 MP4 video on Mac OS X just by yourself.

Step 1: Make sure you have launched the best Mac Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 Blu-ray Ripper , run it, please, then click the button like a disc to load Blu-ray movie to it.
Tip: Click “Subtitles” option to set up as you like.

Step 2: On the dropdown menu of “Format” choose the Common video > H.264 Video(*.mp4), which is the optimal format for you to copy Blu-ray movie onto Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 on Mac for enjoying.

Step 3: Click the “Settings” icon, adjust codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel to optimize the output file quality.

Step 4: Click the “Convert” button; it will go to start converting Blu-ray to MP4 for Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 on Mac immediately.

After the conversion is done, you can copy the output files to Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 . Thus, you can enjony ransfer 1080p Blu-ray movies on Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 anytime anywhere you want.

Source From: Brorsoft
Brorsoft is one of the best conversion software provider.Wish you will have a pleasant experience here.

lydia870622
Diamond 3
Diamond 3

Point : 387

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas