Indonesian's Forum
Selamat Datang di INDONESIANFORUM

Hidup lebih indah bila dipenuhi dengan teman dan sahabat yg mengerti dan menerima diri kita apa adanya. Penuh ceria dan senda, mari bergabung di INDONESIAN FORUM

INDONESIAN FORUM sejak Oktober 2010, suatu free service forum online terbuka dan ajang ngobrol utk mencari sahabat, pacar, ato cari teman, atau sesuatu yg belum pernah anda jumpai

Indonesian Forum adalah forum untuk kepentingan bersama. Di sini anda dapat Men-Share ato Men-tanyakan sesuatu untuk dibahas. Anda juga bisa request sesuatu.....
Untuk bergabung anda bisa Klik bagian PENDAFTARAN

Salam Hangat,
INDONESIANFORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Indonesian's Forum
Selamat Datang di INDONESIANFORUM

Hidup lebih indah bila dipenuhi dengan teman dan sahabat yg mengerti dan menerima diri kita apa adanya. Penuh ceria dan senda, mari bergabung di INDONESIAN FORUM

INDONESIAN FORUM sejak Oktober 2010, suatu free service forum online terbuka dan ajang ngobrol utk mencari sahabat, pacar, ato cari teman, atau sesuatu yg belum pernah anda jumpai

Indonesian Forum adalah forum untuk kepentingan bersama. Di sini anda dapat Men-Share ato Men-tanyakan sesuatu untuk dibahas. Anda juga bisa request sesuatu.....
Untuk bergabung anda bisa Klik bagian PENDAFTARAN

Salam Hangat,
INDONESIANFORUM
Indonesian's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

2012 Father’s Day Special Offer- Rip DVD ISO/IFO to Galaxy Tab 10.1 at 20% off

Go down

2012 Father’s Day Special Offer- Rip DVD ISO/IFO to Galaxy Tab 10.1 at 20% off  Empty 2012 Father’s Day Special Offer- Rip DVD ISO/IFO to Galaxy Tab 10.1 at 20% off

Post by lydia870622 Fri Jun 15, 2012 8:09 am

Source From: Brorsoft

Happy Fathers’ Day! If your Dad is a DVD movie fan, a hot tablet will be the optimal gift for your Dad to watch DVD movies anytime anywhere. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10’1 is a good enough tablet for most users due to its large screen and 1280*800 stunning screen resolution. However, Galaxy Tab 10.1 doesn’t possess built-in DVD-ROM or DVD player in it. So for enjoying DVD movies on it, first you need to do is that find a perfect application for ripping DVD to Galaxy Tab 10.1.

To celebrate the Father’s Day, Brorsoft studio launches the 2012 Father’s Day Big Promotion on our powerful DVD/Blu-ray/Video Converter including the professional DVD Ripper at 20% off from June 8, 2012 to June 25, 2012.

User Reviews of Brorsoft DVD Ripper:
Todd Bogan-
As a mountain guide, I can find myself stuck in a tent for days at a time, waiting for bad weather to improve. One of the ways I find to pass the time in these trying situations is watching movies on my phone. To make this easier, I purchased DVD Ripper to reformat/compress my dvd library to a size more suitable for mobile viewing. The software has proven to be fast, easy to use, and has never failed me even once. It has dozens of different preset format options, or can be run completely customized. Additionally, I have found customer support to be rapid and very helpful.

Well, Brorsoft Video Converter is a powerful DVD ripping software for you to rip and convert DVD discs, DVD ISO, DVD IFO files to any video format you need like the MP4, WMV, MOV, AVI, FLV, etc to playable on various media devices iPad/iPad 2/the new iPad, Apple TV, PS Vita, Galaxy Tab, Transformer Prime, Transformer Pad TF300, etc with the particular preset format options.

Here we offer you the guide on how to rip DVD/DVD ISO/DVD IFO to Galaxy Tab 10.1.

Step 1: Launch the best DVD to Galaxy Tab 10’1 Converter. Click the button File to load DVD movies from DVD disc, movie folder, or DVD ISO/IFO files.

Step 2: Click on Format > Samsung > Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1(*.mp4). The preset is especially designed for Galaxy Tab 10.1 that you can watch DVD movies on Galaxy Tab 10.1 in full screen.

Step 3: Start to convert DVD movies to Galaxy Tab 10.1 via click the “Convert” button. After the conversion, you can transfer DVD movies to Galaxy Tab 10.1 for enjoyment anytime anywhere.

Related guide:
Load/Convert DVD discs, DVD ISO/IFO files to PS Vita with subtitles
Rip/Copy DVD to Amazon Kindle Fire

To have a detailed promotion information, please visit Brorsoft 2012 Father’s Day Special Offer from which you can get some alternative discounted products.

Blu-ray Ripper - 20% off
MXF Converter –10% off
Blu-ray Video Converter Ultimate - $10 price-off

lydia870622
Diamond 3
Diamond 3

Point : 387

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas