Indonesian's Forum
Selamat Datang di INDONESIANFORUM

Hidup lebih indah bila dipenuhi dengan teman dan sahabat yg mengerti dan menerima diri kita apa adanya. Penuh ceria dan senda, mari bergabung di INDONESIAN FORUM

INDONESIAN FORUM sejak Oktober 2010, suatu free service forum online terbuka dan ajang ngobrol utk mencari sahabat, pacar, ato cari teman, atau sesuatu yg belum pernah anda jumpai

Indonesian Forum adalah forum untuk kepentingan bersama. Di sini anda dapat Men-Share ato Men-tanyakan sesuatu untuk dibahas. Anda juga bisa request sesuatu.....
Untuk bergabung anda bisa Klik bagian PENDAFTARAN

Salam Hangat,
INDONESIANFORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Indonesian's Forum
Selamat Datang di INDONESIANFORUM

Hidup lebih indah bila dipenuhi dengan teman dan sahabat yg mengerti dan menerima diri kita apa adanya. Penuh ceria dan senda, mari bergabung di INDONESIAN FORUM

INDONESIAN FORUM sejak Oktober 2010, suatu free service forum online terbuka dan ajang ngobrol utk mencari sahabat, pacar, ato cari teman, atau sesuatu yg belum pernah anda jumpai

Indonesian Forum adalah forum untuk kepentingan bersama. Di sini anda dapat Men-Share ato Men-tanyakan sesuatu untuk dibahas. Anda juga bisa request sesuatu.....
Untuk bergabung anda bisa Klik bagian PENDAFTARAN

Salam Hangat,
INDONESIANFORUM
Indonesian's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Convert Rebel T4i 650D videos to iMovie with Video to iMovie Converter for Mac

Go down

Convert Rebel T4i 650D videos to iMovie with Video to iMovie Converter for Mac  Empty Convert Rebel T4i 650D videos to iMovie with Video to iMovie Converter for Mac

Post by lydia870622 Wed Jun 27, 2012 12:49 pm

Source From: brorsoft

Have you got the Canon new Digital Camera EOS 650D (Rebel T4i)? It uses a new Hybrid CMOS sensor that is designed to facilitate a combined phase detection and contrast detection autofocus system that operates during video recording and when Live View is activated. And it records Full HD (1920 x 1080) movies at a variety of frame rates. If you have already got the amazing Rebel T4i DSLR in hand, you should know how great it is and get the almost only bothering incompatibility problem while importing Canon EOS Rebel T4i H.264 MOV to iMovie on Mac.

As we all know, MOV is the best video format for iMovie, why we can't copy Canon 650D MOV clips to iMovie for editing on Mac? Actually, the problem lies in the codec, not the format itself. The Rebel T4i ( EOS 650D) adopts the H.264 standard for video compression while the most suitable video codec for iMovie is Apple InterMediate Codec. Thus, if you get difficulty in editing Canon's H.264 MOV in iMovie, you should convert H.264 MOV to AIC on Mac OS X. In order to ensure the HD quality of your MOV recordings, a powerful and professional MOV to AIC converter becomes so vital in the process of solving H.264 MOV and iMovie problem.

You can go to Google and download a top Mac MOV to AIC converter for iMovie. Here we show you the powerful Brorsoft Video to iMovie Converter for Mac, applying which you are capable of transcoding and putting EOS Rebel T4i H.264 MOV to iMovie with original quality at much faster speed than other converters do, joining several video clips together, adding text,image,video to the imported files, splitting video at certain length or time, and replacing audio tracks, etc. Thus, the EOS Rebel T4i to iMovie Converter is the best choice for you.

Guide: convert EOS Rebel T4i H.264 MOV to iMovie with Mac MOV to AIC converter

Step 1: Run the best iMovie AIC MOV Converter and load the EOS Rebel T4i H.264 MOV recordings to it

Step 2: Select iMovie and Final Cut Express > Apple Intermediate Codec(AIC) (*.mov) for converting EOS 650D MOV to AIC for iMovie by clicking the Format box.

Step 3: Click "Convert" and start the Canon 650D H.264 MOV to AIC conversion on Mac OS X immediately.

Tricks and tips for the H.264 MOV to AIC conversion:
1. If you want to combine several clips into one, please tick the box "Merge into one";
2. In order to split videos beyond the size limitation while uploading to website, please click the "Split" button on the mian interface
3. If you want the HD converted files with a smaller size, please reduce the video size in Settings from 1920*1080 to 1440*1080 or 1280*720

When the H.264 MOV to AIC conversion is 100% completed, you can easily and effortlessly add the converted AIC MOV files to iMovie for futher editing. Moreover, if you want to change your iMovie to other Mac editing softwares, including Final Cut Pro, Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere Pro, etc. the versatile Video Converter for Mac is the most effective converting tool for you. Please go to the Video Converter for Mac to get more info.

Related Guide:

Convert,Transcode Canon SX40 HS H.264 1080p MOV to AIC for iMovie

Convert,Transcode Canon 1080p MOV to ProRes,AIC for FCP,iMovie

Convert Canon 5D Mark II Video to Apple InterMediate Codec MOV for iMovie

lydia870622
Diamond 3
Diamond 3

Point : 387

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas