Indonesian's Forum
Selamat Datang di INDONESIANFORUM

Hidup lebih indah bila dipenuhi dengan teman dan sahabat yg mengerti dan menerima diri kita apa adanya. Penuh ceria dan senda, mari bergabung di INDONESIAN FORUM

INDONESIAN FORUM sejak Oktober 2010, suatu free service forum online terbuka dan ajang ngobrol utk mencari sahabat, pacar, ato cari teman, atau sesuatu yg belum pernah anda jumpai

Indonesian Forum adalah forum untuk kepentingan bersama. Di sini anda dapat Men-Share ato Men-tanyakan sesuatu untuk dibahas. Anda juga bisa request sesuatu.....
Untuk bergabung anda bisa Klik bagian PENDAFTARAN

Salam Hangat,
INDONESIANFORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Indonesian's Forum
Selamat Datang di INDONESIANFORUM

Hidup lebih indah bila dipenuhi dengan teman dan sahabat yg mengerti dan menerima diri kita apa adanya. Penuh ceria dan senda, mari bergabung di INDONESIAN FORUM

INDONESIAN FORUM sejak Oktober 2010, suatu free service forum online terbuka dan ajang ngobrol utk mencari sahabat, pacar, ato cari teman, atau sesuatu yg belum pernah anda jumpai

Indonesian Forum adalah forum untuk kepentingan bersama. Di sini anda dapat Men-Share ato Men-tanyakan sesuatu untuk dibahas. Anda juga bisa request sesuatu.....
Untuk bergabung anda bisa Klik bagian PENDAFTARAN

Salam Hangat,
INDONESIANFORUM
Indonesian's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to Import Sony DSC-HX30V AVCHD footages to FCP for editing on Mac

Go down

How to Import Sony DSC-HX30V AVCHD footages to FCP for editing on Mac Empty How to Import Sony DSC-HX30V AVCHD footages to FCP for editing on Mac

Post by lydia870622 Wed May 30, 2012 2:37 pm

Resource From: Brorsoft
Brorsoft is one of the best conversion software provider.
You can google search the title - Edit Sony DSC-HX30V 1080p AVCHD Files in FCP 7 on Mac, then you can find the full guide as below.

I am a Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX30V user and met some troubles on importing 1080,60p MTS recordins to FCP 7 for editing. Luckily, I found the best way to make Sony AVCHD recognized by Final Cut Pro 7 (up to 7.0.3) after Googling. Then let us learn what causes the problem with Cyber-shot DSC-HX30V AVCHD and FCP 7 on Mac OS X first.

It is the AVCHD in H.264 format that causes the incompatibility problem since ProRes is the codec that can be natively supported by FCP 7, thus you can see the native AVCHD recordings in FCP 7. Then how to work with AVCHD and Final Cut Pro 7? In this article, I will share my best way to make Sony DSC-HX30V MTS editable in FCP 7 via a third top AVCHD Converter for Mac.

Download and install the best AVCHD to ProRes Converter Tool in your mind, I am using Brorsoft Mac MTS,M2TS Converter, which gives me the best lossless .mts to .mov conversion...(as far as I know) and selects destination .mov ProRes 422 to help you import Sony AVCHD footages to FCP for editing without Log and Transfer. Here, I take it as an example. You can follow the easy steps for using it to transcode Cyber-shot HX30V 1080p MTS,M2TS to FCP 7 with best video quality fastly.

1: Luanch the best MTS to ProRes Converter and load DSC-HX30V 1080p AVCHD recordings to it;

Tips:
a. If you want to combines several AVCHD clips as one, please tick "Merge into one" box to merge the files into one single file.
b. If you intend to split long video for uploading to website, such as YouTube, please select the Split.

2: Get the submenu of formats by clicking the box of "Format", where you can find Final Cut Pro and its ProRes codecs. If you pay much attention to the HD enjoyment, the ProRes 422(HQ) or ProRes 422 is the suitable choice for you. If you want to save the storage space and just need a SD level export videos, ProRes LT or ProRes 422(Proxy) is the right choice for you.

Tip: If you prefer a smaller size, please make sure that your FCP 7 is the latest version (7.0.3). Otherwise, ProRes LT and ProRes Proxy are not the recognizable codec for your FCP 7.

3: Click Settings on the mian interface and go to the , on which you can customize the bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel according to your needs and optimize the output file quality.

Tip: You'd better set Frame Rate as 30 fps since it will be easier for importing Sony DSC-HX30V footages to FCP.

4: Click the button in the lower right corner for converting DSC-HX30V 1080p AVCHD Files to ProRes for making them recognizable by FCP 7 on Mac.

Related guide:

Convert Sony Cyber-shot DSC-TX10 1080,60i AVCHD to FCP X on Mac

Import Sony DSC-TX20 1080,60i AVCHD to FCP X for editing on Mac

Ingest Sony HX200V AVCHD 1080p files to FCP by AVCHD to ProRes Conversion

Convert Sony NEX-VG20 1080,60p AVCHD to Apple ProRes for FCP X editing

How to Convert,Ingest Canon EOS C300 MXF Files to FCP X with Original Quality

lydia870622
Diamond 3
Diamond 3

Point : 387

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas