Indonesian's Forum
Selamat Datang di INDONESIANFORUM

Hidup lebih indah bila dipenuhi dengan teman dan sahabat yg mengerti dan menerima diri kita apa adanya. Penuh ceria dan senda, mari bergabung di INDONESIAN FORUM

INDONESIAN FORUM sejak Oktober 2010, suatu free service forum online terbuka dan ajang ngobrol utk mencari sahabat, pacar, ato cari teman, atau sesuatu yg belum pernah anda jumpai

Indonesian Forum adalah forum untuk kepentingan bersama. Di sini anda dapat Men-Share ato Men-tanyakan sesuatu untuk dibahas. Anda juga bisa request sesuatu.....
Untuk bergabung anda bisa Klik bagian PENDAFTARAN

Salam Hangat,
INDONESIANFORUM

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Indonesian's Forum
Selamat Datang di INDONESIANFORUM

Hidup lebih indah bila dipenuhi dengan teman dan sahabat yg mengerti dan menerima diri kita apa adanya. Penuh ceria dan senda, mari bergabung di INDONESIAN FORUM

INDONESIAN FORUM sejak Oktober 2010, suatu free service forum online terbuka dan ajang ngobrol utk mencari sahabat, pacar, ato cari teman, atau sesuatu yg belum pernah anda jumpai

Indonesian Forum adalah forum untuk kepentingan bersama. Di sini anda dapat Men-Share ato Men-tanyakan sesuatu untuk dibahas. Anda juga bisa request sesuatu.....
Untuk bergabung anda bisa Klik bagian PENDAFTARAN

Salam Hangat,
INDONESIANFORUM
Indonesian's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Make Canon EOS 650D Rebel T4i files editable in Windows Movie Maker

Go down

Make Canon EOS 650D Rebel T4i files editable in Windows Movie Maker  Empty Make Canon EOS 650D Rebel T4i files editable in Windows Movie Maker

Post by lydia870622 Mon Jul 02, 2012 2:55 pm

Source From: Brorsoft

"I have a couple of Canon camcorders that output .MOV files encoded in h.264 video/AAC audio. They won't load into Windows Movie Maker or Windows Media Player- How can I make these H.264 MOV files editable in Windows Movie Maker?"

The latest Canon EOS 650D/ Rebel T4i is packed with features, both refined and new. In addition to its admirable performance with an all-new 15.1 Megapixel Canon CMOS sensor, DIGIC 4 Image Processor, a 3.0-inch Clear View LCD with anti-reflective and scratch-resistant coating, and compatibility with the EOS System of lenses and Speedlites, the EOS Rebel T1i adds remarkable Full HD video capture at resolutions up to 1920 x 1080. But if you import Canon 650D H.264 MOV to Windows Movie Maker for editing, you will meet the above same trouble. Why? Windows Movie Maker can not support the H.264 codec, not the .mov extension and editing and playing are not the same thing. So the simple change of the file extention means nothing to the problem. Then how can you import Canon EOS 650D H.264 encoded MOV into Windows Movie Maker? You need recode H.264 MOV to Windows Movie Maker with a professional video converter.

You download the top MOV Video Converter, the best H.264 MOV to Windows Movie Maker Converter. It is great and professional in converting H.264 MOV to WMV, the most suitable and accepted video format of Windows Movie Maker, with original video quality at 3x~5x faster speed, compared to other video converters, due to its CUDA/AMD acceleration technology. Besides, it is capable of joining several clips into one for easy editing, adding text/image/video to original footages, replacing original audio track with the one you want, etc. Thus, it is the best and most versatile Video Converter for you.

Step 1: Run the powerful H.264 MOV Video Converter for WMV and load the EOS Rebel T4i (EOS 650D) H.264 MOV footages to it.

Setp 2: Select WMV as output in the dropdown menu of Format. If you want to adjust the video and audio parameters for your own usage, please click Settings to customize the bitrate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel in Profile Setting.

Step 3: Click the button for "Convert" and then you can start to convert Canon 650D H.264 encoded MOV to WMV immediately.

Tips and tricks for H.264 MOV to WMV conversion
1. If you want to merge .mov clips, please tick the box "Merge into one" for combining files for easy importing and editing in Windows Movie Maker.
2. You can keep the original video size as 1920*1080, set the frame rate 30 fps as default in Settings.

When the H.264 MOV to Windows Movie Maker converting is 100% completed, you can easily and effortlessly put and edit Canon EOS 650D/ Rebel T4i H.264 H.264 encoded MOV in Windows Movie Maker. Moreover, the easy-to-use Video Converter can also solve the ingesting problem with H.264 encodec MOV and Adobe Premiere, Avid Media Composer, Pinnacle Studio, Affer Effect, etc.

Related guide:

Convert/Transcode/Import Canon EOS Rebel T1i MOV to Windows Movie Maker for editing

Convert Canon EOS Rebel T4i (EOS 650D) H.264 MOV to AIC for iMovie on Mac OS X

Convert Fujifilm X-Pro1 H.264 1080p MOV to Windows Movie Maker

Play Canon 7D H.264 MOV movies with Windows Media Player

Sony NEX-C3 vs. Sony NEX-5N - Get tips and tricks for Sony NEX-C3/NEX-5N

Convert Canon 5D Mark III H.264 MOV to iMovie AIC on Mac

lydia870622
Diamond 3
Diamond 3

Point : 387

Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Kembali Ke Atas